Despite our love for our parents, we can’t deny the fact that their age has taken a toll on their coolness. Whenever they try to look cool on social media, they often end up hilarious, embarrassing, or just plain awkward. What’s funnier is that their shenanigans often end up viral on the internet at the expense of their children.
So, have your parents end up failing spectacularly on the internet? If so, do you think they can rival these hall-of-famers in terms of social media fails?
1. Mom revealing her son’s deepest and darkest secret…
2. Dad trolling his daughter. Who wore it better?
3. Kyle’s mom dropping a savagery bomb on his ridiculous post.
4. Comment of the year right there from dad.
5. Passive aggressive way of preventing your daughter from turning into a ‘female dog.’
6. That’s the weirdest way to say happy birthday.
7. Mother one-upping her son in the comments.
8. Derek got shut down by her mum, hard.
9. Justin’s father making everything awkward with one simple comment.
10. Mom making our day by ruining her son’s social life on social media.
11. Little Timmy got roasted by Paul’s cool mom.
12. Mom dropping the truth bomb to Casey.
13. Dad’s 19 years of disappointment.
14. Dad ruining a poignant “im14andthisisdeep” moment.
15. When you have a smartass mom
16. Who wore it better?
17. Mom putting her dumbjock son right back to his place.
18. Ryan, finish your business in toilet paper and not dirty clothes!
19. Open relationship with PALMela HANDerson
20. To be honest, Sherri’s got a point.
Well, most of them are actually funnier than what we’d initially thought… at least, for the outsiders. But as we all noticed, most of the entries are actually just parents leaving honest comments about their children’s ridiculous and often misguided attempts at being “cool.”
If there’s one thing we can learn from this list, it’s that it won’t hurt to listen to your parents every once in a while.
Bangkok’s Cream-Filled, Penis-Shaped Waffles Climax in Popularity
They’re also called “cock cakes.”
A food stall in Bangkok is making serious dough with their unique take on waffles. Pho Hai Ma's (meaning "I Got It From My Dad") penis-shaped waffles are all the rage in the city, and many satisfied customers have been sharing their rather risqué photos while enjoying the novelty food product.
The phallic food item is cheekily stuffed with cheese-filled sausage, and it is served with a variety of sauces, including ketchup, mayonnaise, strawberry, blueberry, and chocolate.
The dick-shaped waffles sell around $1.20
Hilarious Comics Accurately Depict Huge Differences Between Cats and Dogs
#6 is too spot on!
While both animals are unquestionably adorable, there are definitely a lot of differences between cats and dogs, attitude-wise. If you’ve lived with either or both of these furry pets, then you probably have an idea what we’re talking about here. You know the joys and struggles that inevitably come as you strive to take good care of them on a daily basis.
And one thing’s for sure – whether you are a dog person or a cat person, you will find the comics compilation below to be hilariously accurate and easy to relate with. These strips, done by various writers and artists, are definitely brilliant representations of what it’s like having cats and dogs at home. You'll probably laugh along as you read these comics.
So for everyone reading this - regardless if you're a pet lover or not - do feel free to scroll down below and prepare to have a good chuckle along the way....
Guy Keeps Photoshopping Himself Into Celebrity Photos, Makes Them Look Hilarious
A guy keeps on photoshopping himself on celebrity photos and the internet is loving his hilarious pictures.
We all probably have a celebrity or two whom we admire and would die to spend some time with or simply take a photo with. However, their status keeps them limited and as public figures, they are someone who cannot just hang around anywhere and anytime they want to. Oftentimes, these make it really difficult for us average people to reach out to them.
Robert Van Impe, though, is an exemption to the ordinary fan who cannot bond with their idol celebrities. Looking at his photos on social media, celebrities seem to have a lot of time to spare to have some fun get together with him. But apparently, he uses some magic to book an appointment with them.
The Instagram prankster that goes by the name Average Rob has been flexing his superb Photoshop skills by cropping himself into celebrity photos. His photo creations revolve around a hilarious theme which made this Belgian mediocre dude get a huge following on his social media account....