Despite our love for our parents, we can’t deny the fact that their age has taken a toll on their coolness. Whenever they try to look cool on social media, they often end up hilarious, embarrassing, or just plain awkward. What’s funnier is that their shenanigans often end up viral on the internet at the expense of their children.
So, have your parents end up failing spectacularly on the internet? If so, do you think they can rival these hall-of-famers in terms of social media fails?
1. Mom revealing her son’s deepest and darkest secret – his virginity.
2. Dad trolling his daughter. Who wore it better?
3. Kyle’s mom dropping a savagery bomb on his ridiculous post.
4. Comment of the year right there from dad.
5. Passive aggressive way of preventing your daughter from turning into a ‘female dog.’
6. That’s the weirdest way to say happy birthday.
7. Mother one-upping her son in the comments.
8. Derek got shut down by her mum, hard.
9. Justin’s father making everything awkward with one simple comment.
10. Mom making our day by ruining her son’s social life on social media.
11. Little Timmy got roasted by Paul’s cool mom.
12. Mom dropping the truth bomb to Casey.
13. Dad’s 19 years of disappointment.
14. Dad ruining a poignant “im14andthisisdeep” moment.
15. When you have a smartass mom
16. Who wore it better?
17. Mom putting her dumbjock son right back to his place.
18. Ryan, finish your business in toilet paper and not dirty clothes!
19. Open relationship with PALMela HANDerson
20. To be honest, Sherri’s got a point.
Well, most of them are actually funnier than what we’d initially thought… at least, for the outsiders. But as we all noticed, most of the entries are actually just parents leaving honest comments about their children’s ridiculous and often misguided attempts at being “cool.”
If there’s one thing we can learn from this list, it’s that it won’t hurt to listen to your parents every once in a while.
6 Types Of Dog Owners You Come Across With In The Park
Which one are you?
Raising dogs is not that easy. It requires patience and passion. It makes sense to get to know more about them so that you are aware of what you may be dealing with.
We all know there are different types of dog breeds. But I bet you didn’t know there are various kinds of dog owners, too? You might have encountered some of them already.
Check out the list below to find out which one are you....
6 Illustrations Showing Why Wearing All Black Is Not Always A Good Idea
Wearing all black has its pros and cons.
Black is, without a doubt, one of the top favorite colors of every male and female on this planet. It is the easiest to match with other colors; anyone can pull it off, and it’s perfect for both genders. However, wearing all black is not always a good idea. It actually has its cons that will make you reconsider wearing the matchy-matchy ensemble.
Many believed that buying black outfits is such a great idea. The goal is to mix and match the items that you purchased over the years to make it into a couple of masterpieces. Unfortunately, there are different shades of black that would make your pieces look like two colors once you step out of your house....
IHOP Changes Name to IHOB, Gets Savagely Trolled By Wendy’s and Other Restaurants
IHOP starts selling burgers and changes its name to IHOB. The plan immediately backfired!
Established way back 1958, we’ve all known the International House of Pancakes for, well obviously, its pancakes. The American restaurant chain has always promoted its brand as “home of all things breakfast and everything delicious” and, as it appears, they’re looking at expanding the “everything delicious” part of that promise.
Recently, IHOP made the bold move of rebranding itself as IHOb with the letter b standing for “burgers” – and everyone quickly took notice, In an official statement following the huge announcement, IHOP told its customers:
“We’re flippin’ from pancakes, pancakes, pancakes to burgers, burgers, burgers.”
While netizens had mixed reactions regarding the news, the competitors immediately began trolling IHOP and Twitter eventually exploded for the funny exchanges....