The knowledge we pick up from school sets the foundations for all the other amazing things we go on to study. But things to learn and discover definitely don’t end at school, and it’s once you take your learning to the next level that it gets really interesting.
Even if we spend endless hours reading articles and researching facts, we still wouldn’t know every single thing about everything. Here are 11 strange facts that you probably didn’t know yet.
1. Orangutan males are attracted to redheads.
2. The fraudsters who sold an expensive fake painting were paid with fake money.
Sounds fair to me. This is a perfect example of Confucious’ Golden Rule: “Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you.”
3. One “Peppa Pig” episode was teaching kids not to be scared of spiders, so Australia banned it.
4. Louisiana Correctional Facility inmates Liked one officer so much that they set up a party for him.
5. A lost man in Canada decided to destroy to power line so the maintenance crew would come and find him.
6. Coyotes and badgers are good pals that they can hunt together.
7. In 900, the oldest European pub was opened. It was in Ireland.
8. There’s a cotton candy-flavored grape.
9. Some calls the World cruise ship their home.
10. Rainbows can show up during the evening.
These are called Moonbows, and they are absolutely beautiful.
11. Marilyn Monroe’s IQ is higher than Albert Einstein.
Even the most curious person still doesn’t know everything – and that’s the beauty of it.
Knowing everything sounds pretty boring as you have nothing to discover anymore. Just imagine waking up every morning, and nothing can surprise you, not one thing can tickle your imagination, and not a single thing makes you want to learn and discover.
Learning is certainly important to exercise our brain. It could be a discovery about an amazing, exciting, or even a strange fact, just like what you did just now.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture