- A traditional cottage with its own go-kart race track in the backyard goes up for sale.
- The 1,000-metre go-kart racing track can be used as a commercial racing track.
- The land can also be developed with more amusement or recreational features.
Every one of us dreams to settle down in a place that’s cozy, beautiful, and interesting. Well, that dream place of yours has just been up for sale. And it isn’t only pretty and comfortable, it has a wide go-kart race track in its own backyard!
A traditional cottage in Sessiagh Long, Castlefinn, County Donegal, Ireland, has just gone up for sale and it features a 1000-meter go-kart racing track in its garden. This go-kart race track is fully equipped and can be used for a go-karting business if you wish. The track was designed to allow go-karts to reach speeds as fast as 55 mph.
For only $366,000 (€325,000), you can own this fully-renovated cottage and the perk of a race track that you can either use commercially or for your own family’s pleasure. The cottage has a country-style theme, two bedrooms, a fuel stove, cast-iron radiators, and a Belfast sink.
You can visit the realtor’s site for more photos and full specifics of the property. Check out the house description put up by Ronan.co:
This is a spacious detached cottage which comes complete with your very own go-karting race track. Internally, this home has very distinctive finish and benefits from having an oil fired central heating system and solid fuel stove. This has been a very well-maintained family home. To the exterior, there are large grounds surrounding the property with a personal go-karting race track. There is also the option of utilising this as a commercial race track.
And because it’s more than three hectares big, you can also develop added recreational features such as petting zoo, ice-skating rink, rollerblades or skateboarding area, cycling spots, a barn for equestrian purposes, or whatever you wish. You won’t have problems with parking spaces if you plan to open this publicly, because it also has a full car park available.
Yes, this could be a little drive from the city, but imagine yourself inviting friends, family, or work colleagues over for a go-kart race party or being a new tourist destination in the area where locals and foreigners alike will come to enjoy. And come to think of it, you can even put up your own bed & breakfast for a total travel destination goal!
This is Why You Should Never Kill a House Centipede
They actually have a use in your home.
- Centipedes have a useful purpose in your home - getting rid of unwanted pests.
- They use the venom stored in their two front legs to kill their prey.
- Getting rid of its food sources is the best and humane way to get rid of centipedes.
Couple Transforms Old School Bus Into a Cozy Small Home on Wheels
They actually combined their need for a house and their passion for travel.
- Robbie and Priscilla bought a 1998 Thomas School Bus and turned it into a spacious home on wheels.
- Renovation took more than a year and they had to deal with lots of difficulties.
- The bus has an open floor plan and is equipped with a full bed, full-size kitchen, and a full bathroom complete with shower.
This 30-Day Challenge Helps You Get Rid of Home Clutter The Easy Way
Anyone out there up for a 30-day decluttering challenge?
- As its name implies, the 30-Day Declutter Challenge allows you to get rid your clutter in a span of a month.
- The challenge has gone viral among homeowners looking for easy ways to keep their houses tidy.