If you are a pet owner, then you are familiar with that dreadful feeling when you have to leave your beloved pet with someone else when you need to go away for some time. Often, we leave them with people whom we know we can trust and whom we know will treat them well. That way, we can enjoy our time away without worrying if our pets have eaten or if they were taken out for a walk.
However, we need to be careful who we trust because there are times when things just don’t go out the way we expect them to with our pets and their foster fur-rents and pet-sitters. You see, you might just end up coming home to your cat looking like a triceratops or your dog appearing like a drag queen. You wouldn’t want that, do you?
So if you’re planning to leave your pets under someone’s care, you might want to take a look at this compilation of hilarious photos. Consider this as a warning.
1. This is what happens when you leave your cat with your roommate for a week.
2. This is what happens when your boyfriend takes your cat to the groomer.
3. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your kids.
4. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your dad.
5. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your niece for 20 minutes.
6. When you've just realized that your 6-year-old sister has been dressing up your dog and has been taking its pictures using your camera.
7. "I'm not allowed to dogsit anymore."
8. This is what this guy's girlfriend does to his cat when he's at work.
9. "I asked my friend how my dog was getting along without me for the weekend. This was the response."
10. "My sister asked me to bring her dog from Dallas to Austin so I sent her this picture and said we were on the way."
11. So, this person's mother loves dressing up the dog.
12. This is what happens when your mother is left alone at home with the cat.
13. "My girlfriend let me babysit while she is in Florida. I sent her this."
14. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your girlfriend for five minutes.
15. "I asked my mom how my dog was doing in Florida. She responded with this."
16. Blondes have more fun at this daycare!
17. Yes, the joys of dog-sitting!
18. He left his dog with his girlfriend for 10 minutes and he comes back to this.
19. "When I left home I asked my dad to send me weekly photos of my cat. This is the most recent."
20. "I leave my partner alone with our dog for five minutes and he sends me this."
21. "My buddy watched my dog while I was away. I awoke to these."
22. "My mother likes to send me pictures of my dog while I'm at work."
23. "My dad is away for the weekend and keeps texting me to make sure his dog is okay. I finally sent him this."
24. "Left my mom alone with my dog for five minutes."
25. "My friend's girlfriend left him alone with her dog on a Sunday. He sent her this."
Russia’s Psychic Cat Achilles Correctly Predicts World Cup Opening Game Winner
But can he predict the 2018 FIFA World Cup champion?
The new Nostradamus might be an adorable furry critter. A sweet Russian cat has been chosen to predict the outcome of the first game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. It may seem hard to believe but the feline was spot on with his prediction.
Achilles is already a modern day prophet. After all, the cat correctly predicted most of the results in last year's Confederate Cup in Russia. Nevertheless, people wondered if the adorable feline will manage to prophesy what would happen in this year's World Cup opening game. Achilles had to choose between Russia and Saudi Arabia, and managed to predict the motherland's stunning victory....
Dog Interrupts MLB Baseball Game, Gets Rewarded With A Ball And A New Friend
The pooch thought the baseball team was trying to play fetch with her!
One lucky dog had a truly awesome day at the park. A young German Shepherd got to watch a Minor League Baseball game with her owner. In addition to that, the pooch got to play a game of fetch and made a new friend. She also went home with a ball and won the hearts of many fans.
The MLB team Tulsa Drillers recently had a Bark at the Park Night when they went up against the Northwest Arkansas Naturals. The event allows fans to bring their dogs to the field while the NWA infielders were warming up. One pooch noticed that the players were throwing a ball around. The excited German Shepherd immediately broke away from her owner and dashed to join the baseball players....
Hero Pitbull Saves Family From Fire, Grabs Baby By Her Diaper
“If it wasn’t for her, I would have still been in bed and things could have taken a worse turn,” said the dog’s owner.
Pit bulls may look like the aggressive type but in reality, they can be among the most loving, loyal, and friendly dogs you can ever have. On top of that, they can even save your life.
Take it from this family who was recently alerted by their pet dog from a fire. Because of the pit bull puppy’s actions, no one was hurt from what could have been a very tragic blaze....