If you are a pet owner, then you are familiar with that dreadful feeling when you have to leave your beloved pet with someone else when you need to go away for some time. Often, we leave them with people whom we know we can trust and whom we know will treat them well. That way, we can enjoy our time away without worrying if our pets have eaten or if they were taken out for a walk.
However, we need to be careful who we trust because there are times when things just don’t go out the way we expect them to with our pets and their foster fur-rents and pet-sitters. You see, you might just end up coming home to your cat looking like a triceratops or your dog appearing like a drag queen. You wouldn’t want that, do you?
So if you’re planning to leave your pets under someone’s care, you might want to take a look at this compilation of hilarious photos. Consider this as a warning.
1. This is what happens when you leave your cat with your roommate for a week.
2. This is what happens when your boyfriend takes your cat to the groomer.
3. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your kids.
4. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your dad.
5. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your niece for 20 minutes.
6. When you’ve just realized that your 6-year-old sister has been dressing up your dog and has been taking its pictures using your camera.
7. “I’m not allowed to dogsit anymore.”
8. This is what this guy’s girlfriend does to his cat when he’s at work.
9. “I asked my friend how my dog was getting along without me for the weekend. This was the response.”
10. “My sister asked me to bring her dog from Dallas to Austin so I sent her this picture and said we were on the way.”
11. So, this person’s mother loves dressing up the dog.
12. This is what happens when your mother is left alone at home with the cat.
13. “My girlfriend let me babysit while she is in Florida. I sent her this.”
14. This is what happens when you leave your dog with your girlfriend for five minutes.
15. “I asked my mom how my dog was doing in Florida. She responded with this.”
16. Blondes have more fun at this daycare!
17. Yes, the joys of dog-sitting!
18. He left his dog with his girlfriend for 10 minutes and he comes back to this.
19. “When I left home I asked my dad to send me weekly photos of my cat. This is the most recent.”
20. “I leave my partner alone with our dog for five minutes and he sends me this.”
21. “My buddy watched my dog while I was away. I awoke to these.”
22. “My mother likes to send me pictures of my dog while I’m at work.”
23. “My dad is away for the weekend and keeps texting me to make sure his dog is okay. I finally sent him this.”
24. “Left my mom alone with my dog for five minutes.”
25. “My friend’s girlfriend left him alone with her dog on a Sunday. He sent her this.”
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture