- The U.S. Department of Defense has just released three videos from 2004 and 2015 captured by US Navy during flight trainings.
- The said videos, which have been previously leaked online, feature unidentified flying objects.
- Now the government has finally made the move to “clear up” any public misconceptions whether the footage were true or not.
The Department of Defense recently made headlines after declassifying three videos from the United States Navy that show proof of unidentified flying objects. The announcement said that they aim to “clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos,” according to Pentagon.
One of the videos was originally taken in 2004 while the other two were taken in 2015. These videos circulated online in 2007 and 2017 after they were leaked by the New York Times and an alien research organization led by Tom DeLonge, former singer-guitarist of punk-pop band Blink 182. Now the Pentagon has confirmed that the footage are indeed legitimate and were captured during flight training.
In one of the videos, a pilot can be heard saying:
“There’s a whole fleet of them! My gosh, they’re all going against the wind, the wind is 120 knots to the west.”
At the time, netizens and conspiracy theories have been divided about the validity of the videos and whether they were sufficient proof of extraterrestrial technology. But now the government has stepped forward to clarify that the videos were really from the Navy and the flying objects they saw and captured on film were real.
Watch the BBC report here:
The official statement from the defense department further tells us that the “aerial phenomena” seen in the clips remain “characterized as ‘unidentified'”.
Meanwhile, former senator Harry Reid had this to say about the declassification:
“I’m glad the Pentagon is finally releasing this footage, but it only scratches the surface of research and materials available… The U.S. needs to take a serious, scientific look at this and any potential national security implications. The American people deserve to be informed.”
New Zealand Claims It Has ‘Eliminated’ COVID-19 After Weeks of Lockdown
Coronavirus is “currently” eliminated in the country, according to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
- New Zealand claims they have "eliminated" coronavirus.
- The country is now easing restrictions as their new cases have dropped to single digits.
- World leaders have praised New Zealand for its aggressive response to the COVID-19 crisis.
“The Pandemic is Far From Over,” According to WHO
We still have a long road ahead of us…
- Amidst the increasing number of coronavirus cases and deaths, the World Health Organization has confirmed that the pandemic is "far from over."
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said this during a recent news conference in Geneva.
- The WHO director general also expressed concerns about immunization efforts for children, especially among poor countries.
COVID-19 Vaccine May Have Been Discovered in the Philippines
This family of doctors have been treating patients with serious illnesses using their own anti-viral drug for years.
- A doctor from the Philippines is offering his drug, the Fabunan anti-viral injection, as a potential solution against the coronavirus.
- Dr. Willie Fabunan's anti-viral drug has been patented in the United States by his brother Dr. Ruben.
- The Fabunan family of doctors have been treating patients for decades with dengue, chikunguya, dog or snake bites, and even HIV/AIDS using their anti-viral injection.
Like Us On Facebook
239 Experts Claim The Coronavirus is Airborne, Urges WHO to Admit It
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- News6 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists
- Interesting7 days ago
Amazing Dog Helps School Children Cross The Street Each Day