- Fashion designer Mak Tumang, the creator of Miss Universe Catriona Gray’s iconic gowns, has a brand-new collection.
- In line with the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak, the designer created face masks inspired by Catriona’s lava gown.
- The face masks are available for sale in three sets, priced between US$30 to US$500.
- Each set comes with a photo-op session with the iconic gown.
Filipino fashion designer Mak Tumang has unveiled a new collection amid the COVID-19 pandemic: face masks inspired by Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray’s iconic lava gown.
Tumang took it to Instagram and Facebook to announce the release of the lava masks, breathing new life to the fiery red gown inspired by the Mayon Volcano. The face masks are now available for pre-order in three sets, priced between Php1500 to Php25,000 (around US$30 to US$500).
The Lava Set priced at P1500 comes with four different masks in a foldcote bag.
On the other hand, the Lava Box costs P2000 (US$40), with four pieces of face masks packaged in a signature box.
The last set, priced at P25,000, is called the Lava Luxe. This set has one specially beaded face mask in a signature box.
Each set includes one black mask for all occasions and three printed masks with the lava gown motif. All the face masks are made from neocrepe fabric cover reinforced by non-woven filter and cotton lining, making them breathable and comfortable. The masks are also water-repellent, ensuring safety. They also come in different sizes, from small to large.
All lava sets come with a rare photo opportunity with the actual lava gown at Mak Tumang’s atelier in Pampanga, Philippines.
If you wish to get your hands on these lava masks, you may want to hurry because another Instagram post says there’s an overwhelming response to the new collection.
Watch the full post here:
Marvel Comics Acquires Rights to Alien & Predator
“I cannot wait to see them wreaking havoc in the Marvel Universe.” said artist David Finch.
- Marvel Entertainment has officially announced that they will be releasing "all-new stories" featuring Alien and Predator characters.
- The company has shared two teaser illustrations by artist David Finch, drawing the properties Marvel-style.
- No release dates have been mentioned so far but the company promises the comics series will be out by 2021.
Brie Larson Launches New YouTube Channel, Seeks Advice From Top YouTubers
There’s a new celebrity YouTuber in town…
- Hollywood actress Brie Larson has officially launched her own YouTube channel.
- Her first video features some of her favorite YouTubers.
- Larson said she wants to use the platform to "express (herself) personally."
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
“Rush makes his bed every day at an animal shelter while he waits for a family to adopt him.”
- A shelter dog named Rush has gained viral fame for his extraordinary ability: he can make his own bed.
- His new-found online popularity later led him to his forever home.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
Sex Health Charity Advises People to Wear Masks During Sex and Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’