Everybody hates cockroaches. We all know they’re gross, stinky, and a bit scary – especially when they take flight! So yeah, I guess it’s safe to say it’s the world’s least favorite insect.
No wonder, a woman in Singapore recently got involved in a vehicular accident after spotting a cockroach inside her car. How bad is the damage, you ask? Well you have to check out the photos below and see for yourself.
A 61-year-old woman crashed her car into an overhead bridge – all because of a cockroach.
According to reports, the incident happened in Jurong East Central towards Science Centre Road after a woman crashed her car into the staircase of an overhead bridge about 7:30 in the morning.
As the pictures show us, both the red Mazda’s bumper and the strairs were terribly damaged as a result.
Apparently, the driver got startled by the sight of the cockroach and lost control of the vehicle.
A Channel News Asia report confirms that the accident was all because of a cockroach as the woman got startled by the dreaded insect while driving, swerving towards the wrong direction.
Fortunately, the woman, who was alone in the vehicle, only suffered minor injuries. The police were quickly alerted and she was immediately taken to the Ng Teng Fong General Hospital for treatment. Her son also arrived at the scene following the incident.
As of press time, we are told that the authorities are already investigating the matter.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches In Your Car
The NeverPest website shared several surefire tips regarding how to eliminate roaches from vehicles namely “remove” and “vacuum”.
The site wrote:
“Remove mats and rugs or anything else that is removable. The more bare, the better. It may seem like a shame to take out those decorator floor mats you just bought, but they will prove to be a hindrance when it comes to consistent cleaning.”
They also added:
“Vacuum the whole car front to back every week. The easiest way to do this is to take it to a hand car wash and use their attachments to get into those tight corners.”
Furthermore, the site encourages implementing a “no eating in the car” rule to prevent infestation.
Teenagers Get Poisoned Because of Viral Tide Pod Challenge
Parents and authorities are alarmed over the disturbing trend – which is potentially lethal!
Ever heard about the Tide Pod Challenge? Apparently, it’s the new challenge that went viral on the internet most recently – and it’s truly crazy! In the said trend, participants of the challenge (who are mostly teens) take on a dare to eat the bright-colored detergent.
Sounds gross, you say? Well it’s actually much more than that because it could be potentially deadly, the experts warn.
Parents and authorities are alarmed because of the disturbing challenge.
70 Hilarious Classical Art Memes That Make Art More Entertaining
Just another reason to appreciate art even more.
They say that one of the things you should do before you die is visit museums and art galleries. And doing so is a satisfying and overwhelming experience, most especially for the casual visitors. But hey, this work of art has managed to become a source of fun and hilarity. Along with the rise of social media, classical art memes became a thing.
We here at Elite Readers have compiled a list of these hilarious memes for your satisfaction. From what girls are really doing when in the bathroom to proving the idea that hustlers tried to sell Jesus, we got them all for you. And yes, we are confident these memes will make you laugh in a classic way.
Scroll down below and check them out. You can thank us later!
Young Girl Dies After Paramedics Said She Has Common Flu And Doesn’t Need Treatment
The paramedics said she’s gonna be okay and left.
The flu season is at its peak again. Many individuals go down with the flu, and in some cases things don't turn out well, particularly for those with compromised immune systems. For instance, the flu virus may become worse in people who are at risk of complications such as pregnant women, infants, children, and older adults.
Now, a six-year-old girl, Emily Muth, died of influenza, one of the many others who has suffered complications from the viral disease.
The heartbreaking thing is, her mother called for an ambulance because Emily had a hard time breathing.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’