Most grandfathers are known to dote on their grandchildren, often spoiling them far beyond the liking of their children. They usually have a heart of mush and go gaga over babies and toddlers. Really, who wouldn’t love this kind of granddads?
On the other side of the spectrum though are grandfathers who undoubtedly tipped the badass scale and who remain young at heart and display a balance of sweetness, charm, and toughness that only them can ever pull off. From Gramps who wears a Princess Leia costume to one who’ll give the real Ghostbusters a run for their money, this compilation will show you just how awesome grandfathers can be.
Check out these photos:
1. Yes, he’s way ahead than most of us.
2. Someone offered this grandpa a priority seat for the elderly, then he did this.
3. Grandpa has a Facebook account and these are his selfies.
4. Grandpa was invited to a medieval-themed wedding, and he showed up like this.
5. R2D2 and Grandpa’s awesome Princess Leia costume.
6. “A week before my grandfather passed away, I snuck his favorite beer into the nursing home for him. It was his last beer ever.”
7. “Grandpa just moved into a retirement home. He sent us this picture.”
8. Grandpa, a WWII dive bomber, celebrating his 95th birthday.
9. 90-yr-old Grandpa at his Battlestation. Also him – introduced iPad, PC, and Tesla to grandkid.
10. This grandpa sure did not want to be in this art class.
11. Haden says thanks for the lovely message, Grampa.
12. “Photographed my grandpa for a uni project. He’s 75, retired Romanian army colonel. Still as tough and bad ass as ever.”
13. Unimpressed grandpa is unimpressed.
14. “Grandpa watched the Dark Knight Rises. Sent me this.”
15. Bad ass grandpa – even the dog is impressed.”
16. So Grandpa thought you guys would love his costume.
17. Grandpa’s larger than life monitor.
18. “Grandpa kept telling me that he had 8 gal pals in his senior home. Didn’t believe him until I saw this pic.”
19. So grandpa is in the middle of a staring contest.
20. “When your 81-year-old grandpa runs out of ammo while playing VR.”
21. “My grandpa texted me, ‘I’m home alone, so I took my first selfie.'”
22. “She kept getting on and off the scales, confused. This went on for 7 minutes.”
23. His sense of humor is just gold.
24. If there’s something strange in your neighborhood, you know who to call.
25. “Before he died in 1989, my grandfather claimed he quit smoking. Today, I found this.”
Minister Vomits During Wedding Vows, Bride Continues Like It’s Nothing
No one’s going to mess up this bride’s wedding day.
No matter the intense preparations, some things can still go wrong during a couple's wedding day - a serious wardrobe malfunction, a drunk and scandalous relative, an unexpected and unwanted guest, a missing wedding cake, even a missing bride or groom. But a vomiting minister surely isn't one of the things that come to mind.
Just recently, a video was posted on YouTube showing an unfortunate female minister throwing up during the vows of the wedding she was officiating. The embarrassing moment was captured on video and now has millions of views.
A minister throws up during the wedding vows.
Designer with a Sense of Humor Takes Request Too Literally, Creates Brilliant Poster
Good job, Dave the designer!
Being a graphic designer can be tough. Most of them are not given enough credit for the incredible work they do. Most of the time, they even have to deal with demanding clients and their impossible requests. Well, one designer, his name is Dave, is up for any challenge.
When the owner of The Friars - a pub in Bridgnorth, England - asked a graphic designer named Dave for help in putting together a poster for the pub's Music Nights, he didn't think he'd play a huge role in the creative process.
Music Nights is the English pub's weekly feature of musical performances. The owner simply texted Dave with his request, and Dave right away agreed to work on the promotional material. The graphic designer asked for the details - as would any responsible artist - and the owner sent them all.
30 Hilarious Mothers Who Made Us Laugh Non-Stop
Here’s a tribute for all the funny moms out there. Check out #10!
While some of us may be tempted to think that fathers are the funniest, mostly because of their hysterical antics and crazy daddy jokes, it looks like mothers aren’t actually lagging behind the hilarious department. If you doubt that, just take a look at the photos below that will settle once and for all that, yes, mommies can be savagely funny as hell!
Allow us to share with you 30 mothers who embraced and proudly exhibited their wicked sense of humor, much to the shock and surprise of their children.
Go scroll down and be ready to laugh non-stop:
Like Us On Facebook
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Jason Momoa Restores His Wife’s First Car, A 1965 Mustang, As A Birthday Gift
Woman Infected With COVID-19 Breaks Quarantine Because She Needs to Get Her “Nails Done So Bad”
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China
- News7 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art6 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History6 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
- OMG3 days ago
Thai Ladyboys Turn Heads in Recent Military Draft