- Mike Jeavons of Bedfordshire, England tried an interesting experiment – he’d eat nothing but KFC for an entire week.
- Surprisingly, he lost some weight.
- He documented his week-long experience in a series of YouTube vlogs.
Ask anyone who’s ever successfully shed excess body fat and they’ll always tell you this: it requires a lot of hard work and a tremendous amount of self-discipline. Losing weight is definitely not for the faint of heart and only those who pay the price eventually reap the rewards.
That said, one man from Bedfordshire in England claims he has significantly reduced his weight with the help of a strange yet effective technique: he dined at KFC for an entire week!
Who knew eating a lot of fried chicken could lead to a slimmer body?
While many would immediately dismiss the claim as ridiculous, Mike Jeavons, 34, insists its all true because that’s exactly what he did.
According to him, he got the idea from the Supersize Me documentary but instead of doing it for an entire month, he instead tried eating nothing but KFC for a week.
In a LadBible feature, we learn that Jeavons spent a total of about US$136 for the experiment. He, however, noted that he limited his daily consumption to at least 2,000 calories a day.
As a result, he lost 2lbs in just 7 days.
It also came with undesirable consequences…
Aside from burning a lot of money, his salt and fat intake respectively increased to 150 and 250%.
Jeavons also shared that soon after he stopped, he “felt constantly thirsty and had headaches.”
Still, he was quick to point out that he enjoyed eating “naughty food” and excitedly looked forward to every meal.
“It was fun to do but I wouldn’t want to do it again,” he likewise admitted.
Watch this video:
You can also go check out his YouTube channel for the rest of his daily videos during the experiment.
“Scandalous” Dog Toy Gets Positive Reactions From Netizens
Talk about a social media win.
- The toy resembles a popular male adult toy.
- The company's social media team was surprised at the funny but positive reaction to the post.
- They cashed in on it and made the "scandalous" product work for them.
Bride To Be Cancels Wedding After Fiance Insists His Father Check Her Hymen While Others Watch
Will you give in to this family tradition?
- Bride learns of his fiancee's weird family tradition before getting married.
- She was asked to "prove" her "purity" among her fiancee's family.
- This cringe-worthy tradition involves all the immediate men relatives of the groom.
Doctors Reveal Blackened Lungs of a Chain Smoker
Transplant doctor rejects damaged donated lungs from a chain-smoker.
- Doctors extract blackened lungs from a chain smoker for 30 years
- The 52-year-old man died of pulmonary emphysema and wanted to donate his organs
- Lung harvesting wasn’t successful because the doctors can’t transplant the black and damaged lungs
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding
Good News: 95-Year-Old Granny Recovers from COVID-19