- The 2020 Winter Party Festival drew an estimated number of 10,000 participants.
- The annual event ran from March 4 to 10.
- Unfortunately, organizers were eventually informed that one of the attendees has tested positive of coronavirus.
As numerous countries struggle to deal with coronavirus, health experts have repeatedly reminded everyone to observe social distancing as one of the most effective preventive measures against the disease. In fact, some government leaders have even implemented strict orders for lockdown and quarantine in their countries to limit the spread of the virus.
Amidst all these efforts, thousands of attendees gathered in Miami to celebrate a festival. And now some of the event participants are under investigation for a possible COVID-19 infection.
Held last March 4 to 10, Miami’s annual Winter Party Festival attracted an estimated 10,0000 people from the LGBTQ community. Eventually, the event organizers admitted they have been informed that someone in the crowd has tested positive of the virus, a report said.
Now those who attended the gathering are being encouraged to watch out for symptoms and get tested when necessary.
National LGBTQ Task Force executive director Rea Carey said:
“We know there are many places people could have been exposed before and after Winter Party as this virus has developed, but we wanted to make this information public as soon as possible.”
Carey also added that everyone’s health and safety is of “great importance” to them so they immediately disclosed the info about the problem.
Of course, it has to be noted that the festival happened earlier in the month before many other events in the country started canceling, wrote NBC News.
As Carey explained, they “made the most informed decision at the time, following all official guidance available at the time.”
During the festival, organizers also took time to distribute hand sanitizers and to remind participants about the importance of hygiene.
President Trump Wanted To Buy COVID19 Vaccine “for US Only,” Says German Source
Trump allegedly wanted exclusive rights for the coronavirus cure.
- United States President Donald Trump is again in another controversy as a German newspaper claimed that he allegedly wanted exclusive rights for CureVac's coronavirus vaccine.
- The report has gained mixed reactions from both netizens and political analysts.
European Union Will Be Closing Its Borders to All Non-Essential Travel
It came shortly after Spain was put on partial lockdown.
- The restrictions will be in place for an initial period of 30 days.
- Exemptions will be made for family members of European nationals, doctors and nurses, and people transporting goods.
- The restriction came shortly after Spain was put on partial lockdown.
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s Wife Tested Positive Of Coronavirus
“Although I’m experiencing uncomfortable symptoms of the virus, I will be back on my feet soon.”
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wife, Sophie, has tested positive of the coronavirus.
- As per advice of his doctor, the Prime Minister will not be tested of the virus but will be in isolation for 14 days.
- Reports said he will govern the country from home for now.
Like Us On Facebook
Experts Claim That The Coronavirus is Airborne, Urges WHO to Admit It
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks7 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life
- News6 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists