Losing a pet can be terribly heartbreaking. It’s definitely the kind of problem animal lovers wouldn’t want to experience.
Take it from this guy named Robert who lost his beloved cat Chebon many years ago as he was making plans of moving to Ohio from California. When his pet suddenly went missing, he immediately began searching and decided to stay in California for one more year, hoping he would still find his furry friend. Much to his dismay, the animal remained nowhere to be found.
You can just imagine Robert’s surprise when 7 years later, he received a phone call about his cat.
Fast forward to the present, Robert is already living in Ohio and has probably accepted in his mind that Chebon’s gone forever – until he received an unexpected phone call one day.
Apparently, a woman named Gena found an ill-looking feline and so she took it to the veterinarian for treatment. Eventually, they realized the cat, who is now 19 years old, had a microchip. They were able to learn Robert was the owner and they immediately contacted him.
“I was afraid there was some kind of mistake,” Robert admitted. Still, he didn’t waste time and took a flight to Los Angeles so he can see his pal again.
Everything was captured on film and the video was later shared by Ventura County Animal Services on their Facebook page. It didn’t take long before the footage went viral on social media, with many netizens commenting that it made them cry.
It was a reunion that drove everyone to tears!
One netizen pointed out that it’s “so amazing that Chebon lived to see this day!”
Meanwhile, another wrote:
“Such a beautiful story and happy reunion! So happy for both kitty and his fur dad!”
Watch the video here:
Well we hope this heartwarming story would somehow remind people about the importance of microchipping their pets. It could really make a big difference!
Kindhearted Street Sweeper Brings Pet Dog With Her Every Day To Work
Her adorable pup just stays calm and well-behaved while she’s busy working.
- Bangkok street cleaner Thitirat Keowa-ram takes her pet with her every day to work.
- Her well-behaved dog, 1-year-old Mazda, can be seen hanging on her back with a carrier bag.
- The two achieved viral fame when their story started spreading on social media.
Pilot Instructor Cries After His Students Gave Him An Emotional Surprise During Flight
What a beautiful tribute!
- The former students of Turkish Airlines captain pilot Selahattin Onan prepared a touching tribute for their mentor.
- The pilot on duty was also his son, who gave the loveliest tribute of them all.
- He became emotional with the gesture, as the rest of the passengers on the flight.
Parking Lot Provides Safe Space For Homeless People At Night
This charity believes every person deserves a bed to sleep in – and they’re making that happen for the homeless.
- Australian charity Beddown is providing the homeless with safe sleeping space.
- They've partnered with Secure to place beds in their available parking area at night.
- The unique project has since benefited many.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”