- An angry driver found his car window smashed after they went shopping.
- Some ‘good samaritan’ had smashed the back seat window to rescue a puppy trapped inside the car.
- However, it turns out that the puppy was just a realistic-looking stuffed toy.
Summer is the hottest time of the year for most countries. In this season of heatwaves, it’s unimaginable to be trapped inside a hot car–whether you’re human or a pet.
An anonymous parent went even more furious under the summer heat after discovering their car window smashed after they did some shopping. Someone allegedly smashed their car window to rescue a puppy in the back seat of the hot car, which turns out to be just their daughter’s stuffed dog toy.
The unnamed driver shared a post in the Spotted Weston-super-mare Facebook group to air out the frustration to the window-smasher. The post showing pictures of their broken car window and the “rescued puppy” was captioned:
Please post anonymously
I returned to my car after leaving it for 20 minutes to do some shopping to find someone has smashed the back window in as they thought my daughters plush toy dog was a real dog trapped in the heat.
How can you be this stupid?
Shame on you
The Facebook post has since gone viral garnering mixed reactions from commenters. Although it can really be frustrating to see your vehicle smashed broken for a seemingly impulsive reason, majority of the comments sided with the window-smasher rather than the car owner.
Some of the comments shared that they would have done the same if they were put into the situation. Given that the dog was just a toy, some of the comments pointed out how realistic the toy dog looked and it’s an expected mistake for a kind-hearted individual to think of rescuing the dog trapped in a blazing car.
One comment reminded the driver that they should “be thankful people care.” Another even made an effort to revise the post and make it a sarcastic clap-back to the original post:
I returned to my car after leaving it for 20 minutes to do some shopping to find someone has smashed the back window in as I left a realistic looking dog plush toy in the window and its the hottest day of the year.
How can I be so stupid?
Shame on me.
If the driver even had a few support from the comment section, it would only be about the difficulty of replacing the smashed window. However, it still won’t amount to a dog’s life if it turned out to be real, right?
Meanwhile, dog deaths due to being left in the car continues to be a real problem. According to PETA, there were at least 58 animals that had to endure hot-weather related deaths in 2018 alone–and these were only those who have been reported to them.
Derpy Snake Looks Like It Has Googly Eyes And Was Drawn By A Child
“It’s like God let a six year old with a crayon design a snake!”
- A harmless species of snake is taking the internet by storm for a strange reason.
- The Arabian Sand Boa looks like a toy snake with googly eyes stuck to the top of its head.
- Most people couldn't get enough of how it appears to have been drawn by a child trying to illustrate a snake from memory.
Weed Dispensary Receives Online Order From Thor Thunder Odinson
If you think Bro Thor was too much, clearly you haven’t met Fake Thor.
- Thor Thunder Odinson made an online order from a weed dispensary in Canada.
- This fake ID contains made-up information that all leads and are connected to Marvel's Thor.
- Fake Thor was hilariously let down for his order.
Woman Allegedly Sets House On Fire ‘After Finding Big Spider’
Some in the neighborhood are doubtful about her story.
- A woman in Missouri has been arrested for setting her own house on fire.
- In her confession to the police, Alexcia Berry claimed it was a spider that pushed her to do the burning.
- Some residents in the neighborhood, however, are doubtful about Berry's story and they believe her house has been used for illegal activities.