- 7 Chinese girlfriends buy a house in Guangzhou worth $580k.
- They want to live together when they reach retirement age.
- Their story went viral on social media and many are inspired by their friendship.
Remember how you and your group of friends used to joke about buying a house so you can all live together? Well seven ladies in China just did exactly that!
These girls totally made our fantasies their reality as they pooled in funds and resources to purchase a house in Guangzhou. The grand plan? They want to spend the rest of their days together when they finally reach retirement age.
These girls are so close to each other, pretty much like siblings!
So yes, they raised the needed 4 million yuan (which is equivalent to US $580,000) and went ahead to acquire the 7,535-square-foot property.
Not too long after that, work immediately began to convert the brick house into a white mansion. And judging from the photos, it looks like the girls are set to live their retirement in comfort.
Besides, the three-and-a-half-story house is situated in a refreshingly green location filled with hills and trees.
Their house looks like the perfect vacation hideaway.
Looking at the interiors, the ground floor has a shared space while the upper floor has individual bedrooms.
As for their furniture, they mostly bought ones from India and Morocco.
The friends are excited for their future retirement.
In a video, they shared that it all started as a joke before they started taking the plan seriously. Fat forward to the present and they’re now eagerly-looking forward to retiring.
As they said:
“We’ll probably cook together, barbecue in the fields, sing and collect food in the village.”
Watch the video feature here – and be sure to turn the subtitles on:
When the girls went viral, numerous netizens couldn’t help but be amazed about their friendship. Some even couldn’t help but compare their story to the American sitcom Golden Girls.
100-Year-Old Man Just Tied The Knot With Woman, 102 – And They’re Madly In Love!
It’s never too late to find true love!
- John and Phyllis Cook just got married - he's 100 and she's 102.
- The couple has been dating for almost a year before they finally decided to tie the knot.
- Their sweet love story went viral online and has become an inspiration to many.
Beauty Contestant Does Science Experiment In Talent Round, Wins Miss Virginia Title
She’s definitely got beauty and brains!
- 24-year-old Camille Schrier recently joined and won the Miss Virginia 2019 competition.
- During the talent round, Schrier conducted a science experiment known as the Elephant Toothpaste reaction.
- Schrier is currently pursuing a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree and will represent Virginia in the Miss America 2019 pageant.
Guy Never Wears Modern Fashion – Just Clothes From The 1820s!
As a result, he’s been receiving “many marriage proposals” from women.
- Since he was 14, Zack Pinsent has rejected modern fashion trends and preferred 1820s clothing.
- Now 25 years old, Zack still stands out from the crowd by rocking vintage fashion.
Like Us On Facebook
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Six Individuals Contract COVID-19 After Partying in Zurich Nightclub, 300 Others Under Quarantine
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Show Your Smile With The World’s First FDA-Approved Transparent N99+ Mask
- News3 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People3 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- OMG4 days ago
Baby Born Without All Four Limbs Baffles Doctors