“Due to a chain of unfortunate circumstances, the mistake happened,” the hospital said in a statement.
These doctors went above and beyond their call of duty.
This is the heartbreaking moment when a doctor picked up a 6-year-old child for Covid treatment.
The project "has been a great aid in helping patients cope with hospitalization," according to healthcare professionals.
"Don't let this be you."
The hospital chief is blaming his family for the incident.
There's viable virus in aerosols.
"A mother's love works in mysterious ways."
"China has a record of getting things done fast even for monumental projects like this."
His notes were mixed up with a man who was meant to have the procedure!
Turns out his cap can help “decrease human errors in healthcare.”
Parents, be warned about cheap "non toxic" toys.