The live worm in her throat came from the assorted sashimi she ate five days ago.
When they got back from the trip, their feet began to swell - and it just got worse from there!
Rats suffered a bad rap on the spread of the Black Death plaque, not until now.
It's truly concerning if you're his passenger.
This should remind you to wash your beddings frequently.
Meet the weirdos among the weirdos of nature.
And they say this is a common parasite!
She loved water sports, but a swim at the Colorado River resulted to her death.
This parasite deserves a cringe-worthy award.
Will you do the same?