Los Angeles has faced the largest wildfire in its history and the images are scary.
An 8-year-old boy was hailed hero by firefighters of his town as he rescued his baby sister from a massive…
A fire breather in Russia accidentally sets his face on flames during a performance.
"I let the bathroom flood. It kept the flat damp. It may have saved our lives."
Talk about taking a leap of faith!
Now this is insanely cool!
Never trust a fart. It could be risky!
It's oddly satisfying to watch 6,000 matches burn sequentially.
Village residents were shocked to see the ground in flames... and they don't know what's causing it.
Science is awesome! Learn how a Science teacher lit his student's hand on fire without getting hurt.
When the apocalypse hits, these are the kind of skills you want to have.