25 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Travel to the Philippines
Looking for a nice vacation spot for the summer? Well, the Philippines is NOT where you want to go!
What comes to mind when you think of the Philippines? Tropical sands, natural wonder, delectable food, and friendly locals.
Sure, there’s all that, but we’re here to tell you exactly why you SHOULD absolutely cancel your plans of coming to the Philippines and pick another less overwhelming place.
1. You’ll spend way too much money on sunscreen.
2. 7,107 islands of the same old boring stuff. Nothing to see here.
3. You’ll get bored to death of the thousands of beaches.
4. You’re better off watching National Geographic if you want to see the marine life here.
5. Heck, who wants to swim with the sharks anyway? No one, that’s who!
6. Every. Square. Inch. Nature’s pretty much dead here.
7. Want to check out some hills? I’m sure there are anthills that look like this in your own back yard!
8. The Philippines has the world’s smallest primates, but who cares, right?
9. It has an island inside a lake. And the lake is in a volcano. And that volcano is in a lake. And that lake is on an island. Too much of a headache, right?
10. Want to see some natural wonders? There’s none to see here!
11. The Philippines is totally old school. They didn’t even bother to renovate their 16th century streets!
12. And for transportation? They still use horses! The audacity!
13. There is absolutely no trace of modernization in the Philippines. None whatsoever.
14. Every square inch of the Philippines is filled with smog, trash, and dust!
15. With all of the colonization that happened, the Philippines has no semblance of its own culture!
16. And those fiestas! These glorified street parties are just going to give you a headache with so many people and so many colors!
17. Love climbing mountains? Philippine mountains are nothing special.
18. Don’t get us started on the food because it’s basically either stuffed with all sorts of sugar…
19. Or made with all the things that will clog your arteries.
20. Even their stews are filled with so many ingredients, you won’t even know what you’re eating!
21. And let’s talk about art. There is no artistry here in the Philippines.
22. Not even a trace of creativity when it comes to architecture!
23. Music is also basically dead, too. No interesting local artists whatsoever.
24. You know the one thing that’s going to happen if you set foot in the Philippines? Other than the hospitality, the sights, the food, and the culture?
25. You’ll never, ever want to leave!
September 13, 2016 10:05 PM
Swarm of bees stings the eyes of penguins in Cape town 60 penguins died from…
A massive ocean sunfish measuring 2,000 kilograms was caught on North African Coast It is named Mola alexandrini or…
A businessman in Georgia utilized the Covid-19 relief to buy a limited edition Charizard Pokemon card He committed…
Man captures an alligator in his neighbor's yard in FloridaHe uses a trash can to…
Man surprises the reporter with his answer on how he would use the money if…
A man was lost in the forestA man joins a search party looking for himselfHe…