25 Perfectly Timed Shots That Show A Rush Of Emotions
#21 is too adorable!
A popular saying states that “a picture is worth a thousand words” – which is actually true. A picture tells a story just as well as, if not better than, a lot of written words.
Photographs are still shots so we won’t be able to hear the subject’s comments or reaction at the time. However, most snaps don’t need any explanation as the message could already be understood by the emotions shown in the picture.
Here are 25 perfectly timed shots that show a rush of emotions.
1. What we all feel about photobombers.
2. If you haven’t seen a husky dance, here you go.
3. When you realized you made a huge mistake.
4. Reaching for the stars – I mean, plane.
5. When a bald eagle wants to watch the game too.
6. “My best friend admiring the Ferris Wheel.”
7. When the owner and pet instantly bonded.
8. Mad dog… literally.
9. When all you wanted was to show off how cute your cat is.
10. A bee thought this fabric flower is a real one.
11. “My eggs look like they are frowning back at me.”
12. When the Christmas lights outside make a beautiful pattern inside your house.
13. Looks like he was about to take off.
14. When you tried to take a picture and someone texted.
15. “Tried taking a wide-angle selfie, and spawned a twin.”
16. Bees drinking from a wet carpet.
17. The sediment from this chemical reaction that looks like a mini forest.
18. It’s a Lobster print shirt kind of day.
19. A beautiful angel phenomenon.
20. A seagull standing on the sunroof.
21. A very friendly deer.
22. “My little cousin wants to be a ballerina. Her mom took this picture.”
23. This frog just can’t be bothered.
24. A bee who wants to be in the picture too.
25. A view of a pilot in northern Canada.
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below.