When a family in London posted their ad to look for a nanny, they had no idea that it would cause a media buzz. However, the salary and the job perks that they listed in their ad are too uniquely awesome to ignore. They literally pulled out all the stops for the person who would eventually fill the post.
Then again, the family — with four kids aged 2, 5, 7, and 15 — has very high standards. In fact, the mom who wrote the ad disclosed, “I feel it is best to be upfront — the role is demanding. Our children are home-schooled and require constant attention and supervision, even when they are with their teachers.”
Many rich UK families prefer nannies from Norland College.
The mom then listed their requirements for the nanny.
1. She must have a degree in Child Psychology.
2. She must not have children of her own.
3. She must have a minimum of 15 years of experience as a nanny.
4. She must be willing to work six days a week, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
5. She should be comfortable with flying and must be willing to travel internationally up to three times a week, as the family has homes in London, Barbados, Cape Town and Atlanta.
6. She must have a UK driver’s license.
7. Ideally, she must be trained in self-defense. However, if the right candidate doesn’t already have this training. the family will provide and pay for it. This is a non-negotiable requirement.
The rich want nannies who have special training to deal with kids.
The ad then went on to disclose the perks of the job.
1. A salary of £100,000 per year (around $128,000 after some deducted fees)
2. The family prefers the nanny to eat with the kids at every meal, which will be cooked for them by a Michelin-star chef. This is not mandatory, though. The nanny can choose her own food.
3. She can use any of the family’s vehicles, which include a Porsche, Range Rover, and a Maserati.
4. She is free to do whatever she wants on her free time. However, the family cautioned: “Binge-drinking or drug-taking will not be tolerated and will result in instant dismissal.”
Are these nannies or superheroes?
The mom who posted the Childcare.co.uk ad revealed that they didn’t expect the nanny job to get so much attention from international media.
In fact, the family got over 1,000 applications for the post. Needless to say, everyone’s curious to find out who gets the job.
Follow On Facebook
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
5-Year-Old Artist Already Getting Commissioned For Her Paintings
Hiker Discovers Creepy Alien-Like Creature That “Smells Like Rotting Flesh”
New York Store Is Selling ‘Wet Pants Denim’ For $75
Burglary Victim Writes Heartbreaking Note Begging Robber To Return Last Photos Dog
Meet The Gorgeous Actress Who Portrayed Zombie Queen In ‘Army Of The Dead’
Florida School Sparks Outrage After Editing 80 Female Students’ Photos To Cover Their Cleavage
McDonald’s Recruitment Poster Offers New Employees With Free iPhone After Working For 6 Months
Horrific Video Shows Lioness Attacking Circus Trainer In Russia
Taking 4,500 Steps A Day Could Help You Live Longer, Says Research
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
Crazy Story Archives
News9 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Interesting9 months ago
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
OMG10 months ago
Chilling Footage Shows Guy Carrying His Tinder Date’s Corpse Inside A Suitcase
OMG8 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding