The people were horrified when they realized what was floating more than half a mile off a public beach in the town of Küçükkuyu, Turkey. No, it wasn’t a shark or a mythical sea creature—it was a baby!
A 10-month-old baby girl named Melda Ilgin drifted far out onto the Aegean Sea towards the Greek Island of Lesbos. The strong winds and ocean current swept the sleeping baby, who was in her yellow floatation device, unaware of the peril that might happen to her.
As soon as the family realized she was gone, she was already far out. The beachgoers attempted to save the oblivious infant, but they were unsuccessful.
The people were shocked to see the baby alone at sea.
The Turkish Coast Guard were immediately notified.
A boat was dispatched and the rescuers dove into the water to rescue the baby.
The crowd cheered as Melda made it safely back to her family.
According to Turkey’s BGN News Day, the family admitted that they had forgotten about the child when they left her in the water nearby.
Watch the video of the rescue.
What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section.
In China, Live Animals Stuffed Inside Plastic are Sold as Keychains
Dead stuffed animals are popular. People preserve them to keep what's left of them when they pass on, like if these were pets or a hunting prize, or for academic purposes.
However, it's totally different in China. They stuff live animals, put them in plastic key chains, and eat them once they die!
Yes, you read that right. ...
This Brand New Van Gets Covered in Rust Camouflage to Confuse Car Thieves
Whoever thought of making their car appear beat-up and rusty to lure criminals away is a total genius!
One owner of a 2014 Volkswagen T5 Sportline opted to have his new van covered in rust camouflage to protect it from car thieves.
With the help of “Clyde Wraps”, a UK-based vinyl wrap shop, the owner covered his entire car with rust, cracks, scratches and even window screws to deter criminals from stealing it....
Teen Unexpectedly Pulls Out Big Creature from His Ear After Waking up in Pain.
A lot of things can happen in just split seconds, including infiltration of any harmful element alien to our bodies. What happened to him is beyond expectations!
A 14-year-old Arkansas teenager has been enjoying the limelight of the viral news late not for fame and glory but for a nightmare that has tormented him in severe and unimaginable pain.
For several weeks, Grant Botti has been in drastic pain in the ear. Finally, after sleepless nights, he took the courage to pull out the culprit only to find out the most gruesome fact—a four-inch centipede lurking in his ear!
He thought it was just something strange inside his ear...
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding
Good News: 95-Year-Old Granny Recovers from COVID-19