- The bride, who is a registered nurse, got the idea from an elderly patient, who did the same for her granddaughter.
- Grandma wore a maroon dress and threw pink rose petals jubilantly.
- The octogenarian has been married to the bride’s grandfather for 63 years.
In every wedding, it’s the bride who is designated to steal the show. But on this nurse’s big day, her grandmother totally did that. It’s all because this 83-year-old grandmother was actually THE flower girl!
27-year-old Brenna Kleman veered away from tradition when choosing her entourage. Instead of asking one or two of the little girls in the family to become the flower girl, she opted to give the job to her octogenarian grandmother.
The sweet 83-year-old was more than willing to toss flowers for her granddaughter.
“Grandma,” as she would like to be identified when she spoke with Good Morning America, said that she “felt excited and blessed to be there.”
Brenna, who married her husband Brock Kendall in April, shared she got the idea of the unconventional flower girl from one of her elderly patients, who did the same for her granddaughter.
According to Brenna, her decision made way for fun moments during her big day and of course, some pretty awesome photos. She said that the whole congregation was all smiles when they saw her grandmother walk down the aisle.
Thomas Felts, the photographer for the wedding, was able to take a picture of Grandma, happily jumping into the air as she tossed pink rose petals all over.
The groom Brock shared his bride’s delight with the experience.
He said that age doesn’t matter and that “Grandma’s 83 years young and in the picture, she’s off the ground jumping and throwing flowers.”
Brenna hopes to have a marriage just like Grandma’s, who has been married to the bride’s grandfather for 63 years.
Dog Rescued From Getting Euthanized Couldn’t Contain His Gratitude
The grateful pup couldn’t stop hugging his savior!
- A sad beagle was only a few days away from being put down due to a serious medical problem.
- Luckily, a couple came to the shelter to rescue him and give him another chance in life.
- When the grateful pup realized he was leaving the shelter, he immediately hugged his savior in gratitude.
Sweden’s Floating Library “Bokbaten” Brings Books to People in Remote Islands
Bringing the gift of literacy to everyone.
- Twice a year, a boat is rented to deliver thousands of books to 23 inhabited islands.
- Residents can request books in advance and return those that they borrowed during the last visit.
- Funding concerns endanger the future of the library.
Loyal Dog Refuses To Leave Owner’s Crash Site So People Built Him A Home
The very good boy has been dubbed the ‘Greek Hachiko’.
- A truly loyal dog has refused to leave its owner's crash site despite repeated attempts to send him to a new home.
- Concerned locals kept trying to take the pup away but it would always return to the side of the road.
- People finally decided to build the pooch a home so it can continue to stay at the location.
Like Us On Facebook
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Healthy Man Dies From Infection After Getting Licked By His Dog
Kindhearted Street Sweeper Brings Pet Dog With Her Every Day To Work
US Doctors Reanimate a Dead Donor Heart Using a Groundbreaking Procedure