- A concerned brother in Cebu, Philippines, swapped his pants for his sister’s skirt, so she can take her college entrance exam with the appropriate attire.
- Netizens lauded him what he did for his sister.
- Meanwhile, other guys who saw his post said they will also do the same thing for their sisters.
A Facebook post made by Jann Christian Bungcaras, 25 years old, of Cebu City caught the attention of netizens everywhere after he shared his photos, showing him wearing his sister’s skirt. Jea, 18, was about to take a entrance exam.
It appeared that Jea’s yellow skirt was too short to pass in the university’s strict dress code. So as a solution, Jann willingly swapped his black pants with his sister’s skirt so she can take the exam in her dream school.
In an interview with a local media, Jann said that he accompanied his sister to the venue and they both thought that examinees wearing shorts were the only ones who aren’t allowed to take the exam.
Jea’s exam was scheduled at 8 a.m. and the siblings arrived at about 7:40 a.m. Upon their arrival, they were refused entry by the security officer at the gate.
The two spoke with the school administration, insisting that “shorts were the only ones (clothing) not allowed”. However, school officials stood firm by their dress rules and stressed that she cannot take the test.
After overhearing that his sister needed to be in the room by 7:50 a.m., Jann then thought of a clever idea:
“So like Kathniss from Hunger Games I volunteered to lend her my pants and dragged my sister where the restrooms are and stripped my pants off without hesitation by the door so that she can change in the restroom,” he shared.
It was a fast swap, he added, and he was in his boxer shorts in front of everyone while waiting for her sister to hand him her skirt.
“When I went out the restroom in her skirt, there were 4 students who were late and they needed to the first part of the exams. So the switcharoo was worth it,” he said in a report.
Some college universities in the Philippines have strict requirements in accepting students in their institutions. Some of the requirements include passing an entrance exam, and having an 85% general average grade from secondary school, among others.
Meanwhile, we learn that Jann is actually a fashion designer who loves showcasing sustainable fabrics and distributes them globally.
After the post went viral, he took time to edit his post so he also added his Instagram link perhaps as a way to tell others about his designs.
He then received countless praises from both friends and strangers:
Someone even commented he will also do the same thing for his sister, just in case.
Kudos to you, Jann, for being an awesome brother!
19-Year-Old Student Buys Film Adaptation Rights of Stephen King’s Short Story For $1
“I like that I have the opportunity to lend a helping hand to beginners, as well as once handed to me,” says Stephen King about his Dollar Babies.
- Ukrainian student Valentin Lavrenyuk has just become one of Stephen King's Dollar Babies after he signed a contract for the film adaptation of Stationary Bike.
- Stationary Bike was originally published in the fifth edition of From the Borderlands and was later republished as part of King's Just After Sunset collection.
- Valentin is the newest member in the roster of film students, aspiring filmmakers, and theater producers who wanted to try their hand at a Stephen King story through the Dollar Deal.
Adorable Video Shows Puppy Cuddling A Kitten
This is the cutest thing ever!
- 5-month-old beagle Bo and 10-month-old cat Jasper have become the latest viral sensation on social media.
- The two have been filmed staring outside a window - while cuddling.
- Their owner Lisa Plummer of Indiana said she hopes the short clip would inspire people to "slow down and live in the moment."
Genius Guy Invents Solar-Powered Barges That Can Clean Rivers
9 years ago, he promised to clean the oceans around the world, and now he’s back with solar-powered barges.
- Boyan Slat, an engineer and conservationist, boasted his newest invention called “The Inceptors”- which can collect 110 tons of trash in just a few hours.
- The 25-year-old guy announced his brilliant idea over a Ted Talk in 2012 and promised to invent a technology that can collect plastic waste, debris or garbage from the most polluted rivers around the world.
- He also shared how his non-profit organization, The Ocean Cleanup, plans to reach many countries.
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
Dad Builds Epic Indoor Treehouse For His Kids
3 Tips To Boost Your Child’s Academic Performance
Kindergarten Teacher Moved From Class After His Tattoos Scared A Child
The Chocolate Hills of Bohol, a Fascinating Geological Formation
Australian Woman Finds Around 20 Venomous Spiders On Her Swimming Pool
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
War Is Brewing Between Armenia and Azerbaijan As Disputed Territory Conflict Intensifies
Videos6 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It
Videos7 days ago
Dude Trained His Dog To Open The Door And Collect Packages When He’s Out
Videos5 days ago
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
News6 days ago
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding