- A Minneapolis woman has adopted an unusual lifestyle that reportedly allows her to draw sustenance from air and sunlight.
- She says that doing breathing exercises allows her to subsist solely on smoothies and juices.
- The “breatharian” reveals that she has once gone 97 days without any solid food.
Most people are trying different diets to lose weight and stay healthy. However, one woman has chosen a truly unbelievable lifestyle to maintain her health. She has been practicing “Breatharianism” and “Prana”, both of which have reportedly enabled her to stop eating solid food and subsist solely on smoothies, juices, and tea.
Audra Bear of Minneapolis, Minnesota is a “breatharian”, a person who uses meditation and breathing techniques to obtain sustenance through air or sunlight. The 25-year-old says that when she does her breathing exercises, it provides her with enough sustenance so she no longer needs to eat solid food.
Audra Bear believes that prana and breatharianism helps her stay healthy.
Before she became a breatharian, Audra has tried other diets. She started out by going vegan before becoming a raw vegan then eventually discovered pranic living and breatharianism. Audra believes that her new lifestyle is the best one that works for her.
So just how effective is breatharianism? According to Audra, she has gone 97 days without solid food and simply drinking juices and smoothies. However, that doesn’t mean that she would say no to a decent meal. Although she is willing to sit down and have dinner with family and friends, Audra says that she feels healthier when she simply does her breathing exercises.
Audra has been following the strange lifestyle for almost eight months and claims that she is currently at her healthiest.
However, nutrition scientist Helena Gibson-Moore disagrees.
“Everyone needs energy (calories) for our bodies to function properly. There is no scientific evidence that we can get the essential nutrients needed for good health from air alone,” Gibson-Moore said. “A diet that only includes fruit juices and teas is likely to be low in energy so although initial weight loss may occur, in the long term you will be missing out on important nutrients for good health.
“By only consuming one food group such as fruit and vegetables, in a specific way such as juicing, without balancing it with other food groups, is not healthy and can be harmful if sustained over time.”
While it might sound like Audra is missing out on a lot, the breatharian insists that her lifestyle isn’t about living in absence of certain things. “Living in this way is very big step away from a traditional life but the lifestyle also brings about so much abundance, health and happiness,” she said.
97-Year-Old US Veteran Reunites With French Woman He Fell In Love With During WWII
“I always loved you. You never got out of my heart.”
- A World War II veteran attended the 75th anniversary of D-Day in France with an interesting story to tell.
- He revealed that he fell in love with a French girl in a small village but had never been able to see her again.
- Luckily, the woman was tracked down and the lovers were finally reunited 75 years after they first met.
Meet Cassandra de Pecol, the First Woman to Visit Every Country on Earth…and She’s Just 27!
Her Instagram account is to die for!
- She has reached all 193 sovereign nations within 18 months and 26 days.
- Her journey cost her almost $200,000. She has received financial help from sponsors.
- Cassie is also an author, speaker, philanthropist, AND an Ironman athlete!
Married for 25 Years, Bill and Melinda Gates Still Wash Dishes Together Every Night
It’s been one of the secrets of their strong marriage.
- Bill and Melinda Gates have been married for 25 years.
- Despite their wealth, the couple takes time to do the dishes every night.
- The tradition has helped keep their marriage strong.
Like Us On Facebook
239 Experts Claim The Coronavirus is Airborne, Urges WHO to Admit It
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
- Lifestyle5 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting7 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- News7 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists
- Interesting7 days ago
Amazing Dog Helps School Children Cross The Street Each Day