Categories: OMG

Amateur Cook Almost Burnt Alive Because of Barbecue

He only wanted some barbecue.

The terrifying footage below shows us what exactly happens when an amateur cook makes a mistake that almost cost him his life. Apparently, the man threw a bucket full of fire starters to his backyard barbecue.

As anyone can easily imagine, it didn’t go well for him and everything has been captured on film by his friend. The said footage eventually went viral on social media after several news sources picked up on the story.

The shocking incident happened in Blaxlands Ridge, New South Wales in Australia.

Initially, we can see the unnamed guy stoking the fire with wood. Shortly thereafter, he reached for a blue bucket which, perhaps unknown to him, was full of fire starters.

What happened next definitely caught him off guard – and almost led to his death.

In mere seconds, the man found himself engulfed in the fire. Fortunately, he was able to run away from the flames and even take his shirt off.

According to a Daily Mail report, the poor guy was immediately taken to a nearby hospital to received medical treatment. Although he suffered “from severe burns”, the good news is that he is “currently recovering” from his injuries.

Watch the video and see how it all happened:

Like on Facebook

Be warned against backyard blazes!

Observing fire safety is definitely important if you are planning to do some backyard grilling.

The This Old House website warns that although grill fires on residential properties “result in a small number of deaths each year, they do cause 100 injuries, and a whopping $37 million in damage.”

So yes, it’s important to keep fire hazards away in order to avoid having the same accident as the man did in this viral video. You don’t want to end up in a hospital bed when you’re only craving for some grilled meat!

Leave a Comment

Recent Posts

Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes

Swarm of bees stings the eyes of penguins in Cape town 60 penguins died from…

November 16, 2021

2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast

A massive ocean sunfish measuring 2,000 kilograms was caught on North African Coast It is named Mola alexandrini or…

November 16, 2021

Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards

A businessman in Georgia utilized the Covid-19 relief to buy a limited edition Charizard Pokemon card He committed…

November 8, 2021

Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway

Man captures an alligator in his neighbor's yard in FloridaHe uses a trash can to…

November 1, 2021

Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings

Man surprises the reporter with his answer on how he would use the money if…

November 1, 2021

Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing

A man was lost in the forestA man joins a search party looking for himselfHe…

November 1, 2021

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.