Keeping your stuff neat and organized can be particularly challenging if you are living in a small apartment.
Space is always an issue and, most of the time, your only options would either be to get rid of your clutter or, you know, simply get used to it.
Just leave your stuff on the floor or whatever. Who cares, right? Just clean them up when your friends are coming over or something.
Well, guess what? You do not have to stoop that low if you’re a lazy person.
In the examples we’ve gathered below, you will see that it’s really possible to keep your tiny space clutter-free after all.
Scroll down below and be blown away with these brilliant solutions:
1. This artistic jewelry storage.
2. No place for a coffee table? This wooden armrest can be a perfect alternative.
3. Small above-the-faucet shelves.
4. Multifunctional rotating wardrobe. Need I say more?
5. This ottoman transforms into an extra bed for your guests.
6. A cool foldable laundry basket.
7. A wall that doubles as a kitchen storage place.
8. This hanging clothes rack takes less space than a big closet.
9. Shower rod hook for your bath sponge.
10. A useful balcony table if you need to finish some work at home.
11. A holder for both the toilet paper and your favorite reading materials.
12. This vertical wine rack is a great way to save space.
13. A pull-out pantry for spices.
14. A mini-shelf in case #13 jus isn't enough for you.
15. Recommended if you only have a few utensils and don't want to get a big dish rack.
16. A small drawer for your knives.
17. For girls who always have their hair straightener and hair dryer lying around.
18. A shower curtain with pockets. Nuff said!
19. These wall magnets are awesome!
20. Keep your tiny belongings inside this tufted ottoman.
21. This space-saving corner dish drainer is all sorts of cool.
22. Everything you need in a single space.
23. A sliding basket organizer for your cans, boxes, and jars.
24. This foldable grater is very easy to store away.
25, This bed's headboard provides you with additional storage space.
26. This built-in ironing board is also a wall mirror.
27. I seriously need this bookcase in my life!
28. Save space and time with this smart pull-out cutting station.
29. This cabinet keeps all your cleaning supplies in one place.
30. Finally, this is for the cat lover in all of us!
Got any smart small apartment solutions? Share your ideas with us in the comment section!
Your Ultimate Lunchbox Guide: 10 Tips in Choosing The Best Midday Meal Containers
Your kids will thank you. You’ll thank yourself, too.
For many people, lunch is an essential meal. Especially if you skip breakfast and rely on that midday pick-me-up to refuel your body and get you ready to face the afternoon. And more importantly, to save money on takeouts by packing your own lunch.
If you are looking to purchase a good lunch container for yourself or for your kids, this 10-step guide will be useful in ensuring the noon meal you prepare makes it through half a day without spoiling, leaking, wilting, or looking like something the cat dragged in from the garbage.
The ultimate lunch pack is comprised of the main food box, a water bottle or juice container, and the lunch container which holds the previous two items. Here is a checklist of the best qualities you need to look for in the optimal lunch kit:
The Lunch Container:
1. Look for a structured frame
Innovative Couple Creates an Ingenious Solution to Keep Their House Warm During Winters
With the help of Swedish eco-architect Bengt Warne, the couple turned their house into a warm and comfortable sanctuary even when it’s freezing outside.
Nordic winters are notorious for being harsh and unbearable and Swedish couple Charles Sacilotto and Marie Granmar has finally had enough of it. To save energy during the frosty winter months, the couple has decided to build a greenhouse around their home. With the help of Swedish eco-architect Bengt Warne, the couple turned their house into a warm and comfortable sanctuary even when it's freezing outside.
The couple's house was built on the principle of architect Bengt Warne's naturhaus, or nature house in English. The external structure of the house is made up of panes of glass, which can keep the temperatures inside warm enough to grow vegetables even in winter. The house also uses natural solar power for heat, which helps save a huge chunk of money meant for their electricity bill. Aside from these eco-friendly benefits, the house is also independent from the city sewer.
Watch the video below for the complete details about this lovely and eco-friendly home:
Watch How This Optical Illusion Cake Magically Change Colors As It Spins
Definitely not your ordinary cake!
A party is never truly a party without a cake. Whether it be a birthday bash, a wedding reception, a job promotion, or any other celebration, cakes are always the true star of the show.
If you are into baking and are planning to serve a cake on an upcoming occasion, you might want to pay close attention here.
The unique cake you will see below has been getting a lot of online attention lately. In fact, netizens from across the world are blown away by its amazing feature – it magically changes colors while it spins.