26 Struggles that Kids Today Will Never Understand
There is no doubt that we now live in a fast-paced world dominated by technology. Mobile phones, laptops, the internet, robots – all these and more prove that man and technology have come a long way.
But before there were MacBooks, PS4s, and android phones, life was pretty simple, and the most basic gadgets can give someone superb satisfaction.
Let’s look a few years back and reminisce how it felt like when Windows 95 and Nokia 3310 phones were the coolest.
1. When internet access was worth half your dad’s paycheck.
2. The search for the perfect CD
3. The greatest fear when burning discs
4. Your CD’s worst nightmare
5. Do you remember?
6. When Solitaire saved you from boredom.
7. Pinball was there for you, too.
8. Because your ringtone is epic.
9. Yep, come back when you’re 55 or something.
10. When VCRs kept you company
11. And when you have to do this
12. To be able to watch this
13. And cry when this happens
14. The five most dreaded words at the time
15. Please wait until 9
16. That gut-wrenching feeling when you narrowly miss your favorite cartoons
17. Actually printing a map or directions and using them to find your way
18. Getting stuck with this horror for 30 minutes
19. The texting struggle
20. The Gameboy predicament
21. Limewire and fake songs
22. The struggle is real.
23. Dusting your balls
24. Every darn time.
25. Manually turning off your desktop pc
26. When phone batteries were forever
Feeling old, yet? Share this post with your friends so you can reminisce together!
December 23, 2016 5:08 PM
Swarm of bees stings the eyes of penguins in Cape town 60 penguins died from…
A massive ocean sunfish measuring 2,000 kilograms was caught on North African Coast It is named Mola alexandrini or…
A businessman in Georgia utilized the Covid-19 relief to buy a limited edition Charizard Pokemon card He committed…
Man captures an alligator in his neighbor's yard in FloridaHe uses a trash can to…
Man surprises the reporter with his answer on how he would use the money if…
A man was lost in the forestA man joins a search party looking for himselfHe…