17 Creative People Who Can Find Ways To Solve Any Problem
#12 is plain genius.
It’s quite easy to give up when things don’t go your way. Sometimes you’re just too busy and have no time to deal even with the slightest problem.
Thankfully, humans are born with sharp ingenuity, making things a little better during troubled days. Here are 17 creative people who can find ways to solve any problem.
1. Tired of bringing home cold pizza? This should keep it warm.
2. If you’re too cheap to pay for extra cheese so you bring some instead.
3. So that’s why bagels have a hole in the middle!
4. “I got tired of having oil splash on my stove coils whenever I fried something.”
5. Don’t park too close or else the chicken gets it.
6. We all love a multi-functional product. This banana keeper can turn into a headset hanger in no time.
7. DIY cat ladder. Looks pretty useful.
8. Who said plugs are just for charging phones?
9. When you already spent all your money on a new car, so you have no extra to fix the garage.
10. When your granddad is too cool for a regular cane.
11. No umbrella, no problem.
12. “My sister lives in 2045.”
13. We have finally found the real purpose of hoodies.
14. Just to be sure they won’t give you the same exact one after taking the hair off.
15. “May I have a piece of chocolate?”
16. Better safe than sorry. It’s hard to trust people these days.
17. You actually don’t need two hands to add this milk to your coffee.
People are actually more smart and clever than we give ourselves credit for. We usually think our crazy ideas are weird and funny, but the truth is that most of them work!
With a simple trial and error moment, you could separate the ones that are useful from those aren’t. There’s certainly nothing wrong with having these “silly” hacks, just as long as they do what they’re supposed to do.