We must admit that we’re sometimes guilty of going to places just basing our interest on the photos that we’ve seen online. We felt that the images we’re already enough to convince us and that there’s no need in doing more in-depth research anymore.
Unfortunately, not everything we see online is the real deal. With the magic of Photoshop and taking photos in perfect angles, these posts would easily trick us into booking them as soon as possible. However, most of these places are actually less impressive once we finally arrived at our destination. Here are 16 vacation spots that looked nicer online than in real life.
1. This group of guys booked their Airbnb specifically because it had a pool table.
2. “Our vacation rental was described as having a golf course view. Technically, that was true…”
3. “Airbnb description said, ‘Views of the main church from the bedroom window.’ Technically it was not a lie.”
4. “Includes a ‘Private Balcony.’ Is just a view of the wall of the next building.”
5. This tourist went to Norway for the views — if there’s any.
6. She booked at a “once in a lifetime vacation destination.”
7. A photo featured on a French Airbnb alternative site.
8. “We booked a hotel last minute in Portland, the view was… breathtaking.”
9. “My vacation in Rio and seeing the Cristo.”
10. This pool looked bigger in the pictures. MUCH bigger.
11. “When you go to a scenic overlook but you’re in a cloud.”
12. “In London for my honeymoon. Big Ben looks just like I always hoped it would….”
13. When an infinity pool looks more like a kiddie pool.
14. “Today I climbed a mountain and was rewarded with this incredible view.”
15. “Was told my hotel room had a courtyard view. Was not disappointed. 10:10 would view again.”
16. “My vacation in Ireland and seeing the Cliffs of Moher.”
They say it’s not the destination that matters, but the journey. While that might be true, it would be awesome if the destinations are also worth the journey!
Shelter Dogs Have Hilarious Reactions After Magician Made Treats Disappear
“We wanted to create a special moment for animal shelter dogs to bring them the magic of the holidays.”
Most of us just enjoy watching magic tricks. Although we all know that these are just illusions made believable by professionals, we just can’t deny the entertainment factor of it.
With that said, attending a really good magic show can be a dazzling experience for many people. But who knew that such tricks and mysteries can be appreciated by dogs too?
John Stessel brought a little “magic” this holiday season to dogs at a New York shelter. The magician, in partnership with cable station TBS, visited the Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter to help brighten the dogs’ day by performing magic tricks on them....
6 Types Of Dog Owners You Come Across With In The Park
Which one are you?
Raising dogs is not that easy. It requires patience and passion. It makes sense to get to know more about them so that you are aware of what you may be dealing with.
We all know there are different types of dog breeds. But I bet you didn’t know there are various kinds of dog owners, too? You might have encountered some of them already.
Check out the list below to find out which one are you.
The Dog Mom
6 Illustrations Showing Why Wearing All Black Is Not Always A Good Idea
Wearing all black has its pros and cons.
Black is, without a doubt, one of the top favorite colors of every male and female on this planet. It is the easiest to match with other colors; anyone can pull it off, and it’s perfect for both genders. However, wearing all black is not always a good idea. It actually has its cons that will make you reconsider wearing the matchy-matchy ensemble.
Many believed that buying black outfits is such a great idea. The goal is to mix and match the items that you purchased over the years to make it into a couple of masterpieces. Unfortunately, there are different shades of black that would make your pieces look like two colors once you step out of your house.
Black is considered the easiest color to pull off, which is why people love wearing an all-black ensemble most of the time.
Unfortunately, not all black items have an identical shade, leaving the all-black ensemble lover regret their decision once they’re out in public.